Subject: Reporting drifting green spar light buoy
From: "Saltstraum" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Cc: "Vetting Utkilen" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 7 Jul 2024 14:08:42 +0300

Dear Sir/Madam,

Good day. This is a reporting message regarding Aids to Navigation. Please
forward this message to whom it might be concerned.

We would like to report about noticed drifting green spar light buoy.

Position:                            58°45.42 N        021°26.95 E

Noticed time:                  10:45 (UTC) on 07/07/2024

Best regards,

Navigational officer

MT “Saltstraum”

IMO: 9854466

Utkilen AS

Tel: +47 23676971

Mobile: +47 47782522

E-mail:  <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]

web site:  <http://www.utkilen.no/> www.utkilen.no

Strandgaten 197, N-5004 Bergen, Norway

P. O. Box 1163 Sentrum, N-5811 Bergen, Norway

The information transmitted is intended only for the person or entity to
which it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged
material. Any review, retransmission, dissemination or other use of, or
taking of any action in reliance upon, this information by persons or
entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited. If you received
this in error, please contact the sender and delete the material.

Utkilen follow guidelines according to The Personal Data Act and the EU
General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). If you receive personal data in
this e-mail you agree to handle the data according to our privacy
statement which can be found on Internet at
www.utkilen.no/about-utkilen/gdpr